Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Year-New Me! (8)

Hey! Another day of following the WW points plus system....still having terrible urges to snack, so I actually let myself snack a little today-I had a few M&M's peanut! I guess it's ok because I used them in my extra points for the week bank-
I really don't feel that bad about it...
I have a landmark birthday to go to this Sunday-so I am in charge of getting the cake! I have a favorite bakery that I use for special occasions like our wedding, anniversaries, and the like. I just love their cake-so I am trying to do good with points this week so I can have a piece. My mother is turning 75, and my sister, 50! 2 landmarks at one time!
We are also going to a favorite Italian restaurant of ours, so I am going to have a really challenging day! Maybe if I just relax on the food, I can have the cake! LOL
We'll see- as  you know, you'll hear all about it on Monday when I am recovering from the party! :)

I bought A Wii game called Biggest Loser Challenge today. My son and I went into Gamestop, and I found it used for $16.00- maybe this will help me to be more active at home while hubby is bowling! That's the plan anyway- I thought if I don't get into a crochet project, I could put it in the Wii and check it out!

I have several quizzes to check by Friday, but I'm going to be lazy and check them tomorrow. I am very lazy right now after making turkey burgers with soup for dinner. WW had a great recipe for the burgers, and the kids loved them too! It has 1 pound of ground turkey, 1 garlic clove minced, 1/2 t. pepper, 1 T. of soy sauce, and 1 T. of ketchup. Mix and then add 1/3 cup monterey jack shredded cheese and fry in a pan using Pam or any other kind of cooking spray, and 2 slices of turkey bacon for grease and taste purposes. Cook about 4 min. on each side-or longer, depending on your taste.
It was very tastey! Just ask my family!!

Good luck today! Hope you stayed away from the M&M's!!!!

E-

No comments:

Post a Comment