Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Year-New Me! (7)

Having a hard time wanting snacks today- it's just one of those days! I'm doing good though- stuck to my points...
Not doing much good on the movement part of this endeavor- but I will try to incorporate that when hockey gets less intense! We had a tournament and district playoffs all weekend including yesterday and tonight! Yes, son #2 played at the Joe yesterday and won! How nice-
Crochet-wise, made hubby a cute "prince charming" Frog-I used to tell him he is the frog I kissed, and he turned out to be my prince!! He's actually quite a handsome frog, if I do say so myself! LOL
Well, I guess this will be a short blog today- not much going on- just wanted to let you all know that we all struggle with this issue, and it's ok-we get through it and move on- snacks or no snacks! :)
Keep smiling and have a great week!

Have some tea on me-
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment