Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year-New Me! (3)

Today was another successful day- we didn't walk outside because despite the mild temperature, it began to rain. I guess I will make today a skip day for exercise-not so good an idea, but I've kind of busied myself in the kitchen too much tonight.

I made a great dinner from my new cookbook Cook Yourself Thin. It was a wonderful Chicken Tetrezzini!  I just got done baking 1 point cookies from WW. They are oatmeal cherry ( I substituted raisins for cherries). One batch made 40 cookies.

I kept to my 29 points today, so I feel pretty good about that-this perimenopausal stuff can play havoc with cravings- so I think I am doing enough self talk to get through this week without going over my points values.

Hope your day was just as good-
With that in mind-
Time for Tea-
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment