Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year- 2012

Well, we made it. Christmas is over, New Years Eve is over...now what? It's a new year- is everyone ready?

Personally, I thought I was, but now I might have to question that. Now that it is here, there isn't really much I can do about it, is there? LOL

I think that by now, I should know that the years come and go more quickly, and we are never really ready for new ones. I guess it's just "forge ahead", "be brave and move onward", or "suck it up" or something-LOL

I guess I have some expectations that I would like met, but I'm not quite sure if they will be this year. I'd like some changes to take place in my (our) lives, and I just hope I have the ability to make them happen.

I'm not going into detail as to what they are- they are "do-able", not at all fantastical or over the top...

it's just that I don't know if it is the right time for changes, or would waiting be beneficial.

Lots of thoughts to ponder this new year-
make the best of the time we have!


With that in mind-

Time for Tea-

E-

No comments:

Post a Comment