Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year-New Me! (2)

A couple of days ago, I decided to blog about my weight loss efforts until I lose the 10 pounds that needs to be shed off of my body! I am using the WW points plus program, which gives me 29 points per day. I can also use "points plus allowance", but I am choosing not to at this time.

My husband and I walked over 3 miles on both Sunday and Monday. It's been such a mild winter here in Michigan, that we were able to take in some beautiful scenery on the island we live on. The full moon shone so evenly over the river last night, it was amazing! It looked like a photo-

Sunday I was able to keep to my 29 points, Monday I kept to them as well. Today, I am still at 11.5 points available to me, and it is almost 6 p.m. I am drinking a lot of water during the day at work, and snacking on fruits and veggies, since I need to have up to 5 servings a day. The only "downfall" I had today was that I was craving mixed nuts when I got home from work!! I felt guilty when I ate them, but hten realized I had points to spare today- so not to worry too much...

Hubby is bowling tonight, so I am on my own to get in some exercise. I think today is either a spot training day, or a Leslie Sansone walk from On-Demand cable. Not sure what I will feel up to.

I have a student who is requesting that I crochet him a blue scarf for the winter to match his denim coat and blue eyes. LOL- so I may have to get going on that too!

I feel pretty confident that I can get through this first week of WW- I keep reminding myself of how much better I feel when I am 10 pounds lighter! :)

If you are reading this blog- please share your weight loss joys and woes- I'd like to revel in them with you!


With that in mind-
Time for Tea!
E-







No comments:

Post a Comment