Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year-New Me! (4)

Well, well...it's Thursday and I am still doing just fine with my 29 points limit. I had a good day at a Literacy Leader workshop today, and they served a great lunch with salad, soup and chicken sandwhich wraps. I had a cup of soup and a wrap-and it wasn't a large one, it was small. (But good!)
I came home and was a little hungry, so I made myself some tea, and made myself busy with my crocheting. It's a good hobby to have to distract me from bingeing! LOL
Seriously- I think that a hobby is a good way to keep busy, and stay away from snacking-
If I keep with that train of thought, I'll have a ton of crocheted items made by summer! :)
I have my son's hockey game to go to tonight, so I'm trying to think of what I could possibly do after I'm done blogging for some kind of exercise...any ideas?? I don't have much time- my husband suggested the stairs! Maybe that could work-as long as I don't kill myself doing it in the process!
He gets to bowl tonight, so he's all set with his activity points...lucky!

I recommend the Cook Yourself Thin recipe for Turkey Chili-I made it last week and it was awesome! It is very low calorie, but packs a good taste! If you break up a few tortilla chips in it-it's even better!
Well, short blog today- but that's how it is when you're on the run!
Have a great day-
Tea is a great distraction to food as well!
Time for Tea!
E-

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I've been reading your "New Year, New Me" posts and have been loving them! I always check back to see your updates, and I'm loving the frequency lately! I'm happy to see you've set a goal for yourself. I need to lose about 8 pounds to get back down to the weight I was at before the wedding, but of course I'd like to lose more than that. I'd be happy with 8 in the next several weeks/months, though.
    <3, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! Not doing so good right now- see newest blog! Hope you are doing better than me!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete