Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Year-New Me! (9)

Well, as you can see, I am having difficulty keeping up with my blog here...I am also having difficulty keeping myslef motivated to drop these 10 pounds! I want to, but I am getting extremely lazy due to stress at home at at work. I feel like I am over loaded with it...I actually have a doctor's appointment soon to see what ailes me...not quite sure, and not very good at self medicating! :)
I have a WW account and joined a 40 mile challenge for the month of February-not doing so well- thought I would get right at it since our weather is mild enough (40 degrees or so) or do the walking tapes with Leslie Sansone-but it's just not happening.
Food-wise, I have done so well-but this week it's just gone down hill for me. I want coffee dunkers, quick breads, muffins-all the comfort food that I love-
Not quite sure how to stop myself from baking them and buying them! How does one do that??? LOL
I look at every day as a new starting point-so hopefully tomorrow will be the beginning I need-as fo today-I already blew it...I had pizza and salad with the girls at work, and then I had a few peanut M&M's!
I feel terrible-but I will get over it.
Hope you are having a better time of it-
It's time for me to ger serious!

With that in mind-
Time for Tea-
E-

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're back on here! I check back regularly to read about your progress! It sounds like things are as rough for you as they are for me as far as weight loss goes! Maybe it has something to do with...LIFE getting in the way! Get back to it! <3, Katie

    ReplyDelete