Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Year- New Me

I had my weigh in yesterday- I was up .8. Now I know that it doesn't sound like much, but when you try very hard to eat only 26 points a day, and watch your husband eat a Blondie at Applebee's right in front of you- with no tastes...it's kind of hard to take!
I did so well-or so I thought...I guess I just have to try harder this week-I have to start exercising! That's what it is!!
I have been on an emotional roller coaster all weekend and these first few days of the week- so hopefully it will all settle down and I will get more focused.
I don't have much to say- just that we have to stick with it! Never, ever, ever give  up! I think that's a famous British quote from an old war! :)

Onward MacDuff! (Shakespeare)
With that on my mind-
Time for Tea-
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment