Thursday, March 15, 2012

Here we go again!

Well, I was off to such a good start-
I totally went off goal. No one can ever say that family stress doesn't have anything to do with weight gain! I have gained the 5# I lost back again, and I have not been tracking my points and I have felt terrible-only because of what I let myself do...
I know I don't look terrible-but I look not so good- to me! I am uncomfortable in my clothes, dressing for work is getting to be a hastle, and food just discusts me at the time being.
This weekend I am setting new goals for myself-
When I write them all down and decide a new program for myself-I will share it. I will continue to go to WW, but I think I need to sit down with myself and work out a new goal and strategies that are going to help me get on my way to losing the 10 # I need to lose.
I read the Mayo Clinic diet and it is very similar to WW- so I think I am going to find a way to combine the two, and call it my own.
I know for sure that I am definitley working in daily activity- since it is now nice outside, and I won't freeze to death walking in the cold.
Ok- this is it for today- thanks for sticking it out with me through the "thick" and "thin" of all this. LOL-
I will do this- I just need to get my poop in a group!
Have a great weekend!
E-
Have some tea!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment