Monday, February 20, 2012

New Year-New Me

I am very excited to announce that today on my day off, I was able to attend a WW meeting and weigh in for my first week. I lost 5 pounds total! I was in shock! I was very strict with my 26 points, I used some flex points throughout the week, and I even went to a bowling fundraiser for my son and had a few beers! I was really on guard though- I didn't eat any pizza, and I brought a bag of mixed nuts and Pepridge farms baked crackers cheddar flavor to nosh on while having a brewski! It really worked for me this past week! I just hope I can be successful again this week-knowing I won't lose that much - I am hoping for 2 pounds.
I went for a walk around the island-almost 3 miles. (Not the whole island! ) LOL -
I also ate a good breakfast/lunch since my meeting took me out of the house a little longer than I planned.
Dinner is WW recipe for Chicken Hash-  NYC restaurant favorite, and a Healthy Eating magazine recipe for mashed potato/brussels sprout frittata! Together the meal is only 9 points!
Keep eating those fruits and veggies! They are the key!
Time for TEA!
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment