Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Year-New Me (?) I lost count!

Today is Tuesday and I feel much better. I had a little set back, but am on my way now! I went into WW and weighed in. I weigh more than I thought, but I'm ok with that! My home scale must be losing it's bounce- it's about 4 pounds off! AHHHHHHHHH! LOL- Needless to say, I got the new WW info., and began with the 2012 version of Points Plus- not bad-26 points now, but they are giving more flex points-I never did understand those flex points, it feels like I'm allowed to cheat! I hope I don't use too many of those per week!
I went grocery shopping after work today-now mind you- I hate to grocery shop, but on a Tuesday afternoon around 3:00, it wasn't so bad...it was actually quiet and realxing??? I bought some good food for dinners and lunches, and snacks that are healthy and some WW products. My sons are going to have to deal with me until May- because that is how long I have given myself to reach goal weight. But it won't stop there- I want to be heart healthy-I want to cook it, live it, and be it. I can't afford not to be...I've lost too many family members to heart disease at a young age, and I am closing in on that wonderful age of 50. So- now is definitely the time!
I have done extremely well these last 2 days- I actually haven't felt hungry-so I think I am eating those power foods that keep you full longer. It really makes a difference.
I have been crocheting a poncho for myself for the spring baseball games. My youngest is playing school ball and travel ball, so the spring will be chilly- It is almost done. It is a beautiful color-it's called drift wood-but it has a mixture of lt. brown and soft blue in it.
I just finished a prayer shawl, so now I have one equal to my mother and sister, which I made for Mother's Day for them last year.
I made a baby sweater for a friend at work having her 2nd baby-a girl this time...
I am now commisioned to crochet a yellow one for my mom's neighbor's daughter who just had a little one 3 months ago.
This is what keeps my hands busy so that I don't eat too much after dinner! :)
Hope you have a good day/week!

Here's to Tea!
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment