Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Year- New Me!

Today was another great day points-wise. I had a good lunch which included an apple with the new Jiff peanut butter take-along, a baby bell cheese round, and a cutie. I also had a nice poached egg and dry whole grain toast for breakfast. Dinner was a great WW recipe-Stir fry beef and broccoli-had a little zing to it-good!
I finished my poncho today after work while I waited for the meat to marinate for dinner-it turned out very nice! Now I will begin mom's request for a yellow baby sweater. Since son #2 has hockey- it's the perfect time.
I got all of the tests scored last night and today, so I feel good about using my extra time crocheting. I have a beautiful pattern for an open-work cardigan for spring and summer. I will work on that as well. I picked a seafoam green color- I think it will turn out nicely.
Next week I have a 2 day break for "winter break" here in Michigan. Not that it's a very lengthy break, but a break all the same. I plan on doing a lot of relaxing those 2 days...
I will probably end up cleaning and cooking and baking a lot while the house is empty! LOL
Well, here's to another good day. I need to keep my spirits up and my confidence in tact!~
Hope you do the same!

With all of that-
Time for tea!
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment