Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Year New Me (10)

Today I came to a startling epiphany- I can't lose the weight until I get serious about it- I don't mean, I just want to lose 10 pounds- I really want it- like an army guy who yells at the new recruits-"get down and give me 50"!! LOL
I gave it a lot of thought today-(not quite sure how I got through 6 hours of The Call of the Wild with my 7th graders-but we did!)   :)  but I truly think that my state of mind was just not in the right mode- but I think I am headed in the right direction.
I went onto my health insurance provider's web site (HAP), and I connected with the health and fitness tab-it will walk you a questionaire about your health and fitness, habits, and even mental health questions. It then gave me a plan to get more motivated to exercise for the health of it, not just to lose weight.
I am very concerned about my heart health since my family is douced in heart issues and also diabetes, so it is my overall concern to whittle the waste so my future is a good one. Not smoking is a plus, and I do have an occasional drink, but nothing to ever worry about. I am going to see my doctor soon, and I also have my mamogram scheduled, so, again, on the right path.
I am going to read over the plan I received from HAP today- and then this weekend I plan on purging my cupboards in the kitchen and stock them with the good stuff.
Gotta go to hockey now-
In a hurry as usual!
Wish I could have tea!
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment