Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Year-New Me...

Day 3 of feeling empowered with my WW healthy living quest...
I had a great day of sticking to points. I made a wonderful pasta recipe with asparagas, tomatoes, and a couple of strips of low fat bacon in penne! Wow was it ever good. It is a 8 point per serving WW dish.
I did a 30 minute lower body cardio workout on my Direct TV-wasn't sure how I would do-but I did fine-hung right in there!
I am suffering from cold symptoms (headache, stuffiness...) but I made myself try it.
I am so glad that my husband is such a great supporter of this healthy living kick I'm on- but I assure him that it is the best for both of us! I made each of us a Michigan salad for our lunches-what a perfect treat! The Traverse City cherries and walnuts taste so good with the low fat vinegrette we have. I suggest everyone make it!!
Well, with my head stuffed and my tests to score call me- I better sign off for now.
Maybe some tea would be the key for me! (LOL)
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment