Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Keep Walking!


Today I was a little tired and played with the idea of not walking or riding my bike. I enjoyed some company until 12:30 last night, and it was just great to catch up on things...
the problem with that is, I am becoming a light weight! I have a hard time staying up late and having a few "beverages" while entertaining! LOL I know I'm pushing 50- but this is rediculous!
Well, the good thing is is that I decided to put the 'ol walking clothes on and take my jaunt around the island. I went about 3 miles or so-and I am feeling so glad that I didn't stay in my robe with another cup of coffee.
Yes, I may need a nap this afternoon-but my husband informs me that that's OK! :)
I weigh in on Fridays, so I only have tomorrow and the rest of today to stick to my points, and get my exercise in. Yesterday, we biked 7.7 miles! Summer is great here! We are so lucky to be able to enjoy the beautiful outdoor Michigan weather.
Well, the youngest has a dentist appointment, so I better run-
It's going to be another warm one-
Keep cool-
Ice Tea for Me!
E-

p.s.- Say a prayer for Florida and the Western States! What a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment