Monday, June 18, 2012

Still Trying!

Weigh in was good- I didn't budge! To me-that's success...as long as I didn't gain- it's a good thing!
I plan on continuing the quest for weight loss-cooking healthy meals, walking and biking...and working on my upper arms. A friend from work showed me a new exercise for them-
Hold arms out to side, and turn them (or flip them) palms up, then down-for 100 reps a day. I also have been doing push ups on the stairs. It really does help-builds the upper back strength too!

I just finished cleaning the house, and I feel like that was a workout in itself-so now I am trying to decide what to do next. I think I will shower and relax a while, put my son's afghan together-just finished crocheting the last panel of it, then when the evening comes, and if it is not raining, I will walk a few miles.

P.S. Son #2's baseball team won their 2nd tournament of the season-swept it again! Great job boys!!

Have a nice hot week everyone-
Enjoy the sunshine-
Enjoy your tea-
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment