Monday, July 2, 2012

Keeping At It...

This weekend I weighed in and saw that I had gained .6! I was in shock because I did so well with points and exercising- so I stuck with it over the weekend. I ate good- but with little exercise. I had a baseball tournament to attend, perch fishing with family, and more baseball!
I woke up this morning not wanting to walk-but I went on a 3-miler anyway- I'm glad I did. It feels good to know you accomplished something that you know should have been done, whether you felt like it or not.
I had mni wheats for breakfast, and we are having tossed veggie salad with tuna in it. I prefer mine without mayo- hubby likes a little. I also did the house cleaning- so I look at that as extra calorie burning.
I am planning a trip to Wisconsin Door County this week- I plan to make it as enjoyable, and as healthy as possible.
Hope everyone else is still on the losing path!
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment