Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer Is Upon Us




This is the last week of classes for me. I will officially be done teaching on June 14th, but the 15th is my official last day for the school year. Yahoo!
I have  2 classes of projects to check, and a few odds and ends to enter for grades, but for the most part it is going to be an easy end to the year.
I had my weigh in morning today- I am down another .7, for a total of 3.9 pounds. I am glad to see it in the negative, since I know I tried very hard to do well with my WW points. I did walk only 1 day, about 3 miles, but that's because of baseball practices and games on all the other days.
I am pleased to say that I made it through the 2 toughest weeks for women, the week before the dreaded curse, and the one before that! Those 2 are the hardest challenge weeks for baked goods and sweet and salty snacks. I was very disciplined, so I know that next week I will see a bigger loss at the scale.
I wore a pair of pants to work yesterday that I wasn't sure I'd fit into comfortably, but they were fine!
That in itself makes me feel better about how I see myself, and feel.
I am longing to go boating and relaxing in the sun. I want to read and crochet, and just enjoy the beautiful Michigan summer. What a great season to live in the Great Lakes area!
Our mission to tear out the back deck is coming nearer- maybe the week after school is done we will get at it. It's so large that we have to do it by sections.
We will be very busy, and physically active to boot-so I am planning on dropping a few pounds that way-
With that in mind- time for tea! (Iced!)
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment