Sunday, June 3, 2012

Winning It and Losing It!

    It's Weight Loss Time!
This has been a very busy weekend for our family- the youngest had a baseball tournament both days and won all five games! They swept the tourney! The boys are so excited!
I thought with being out at the ball park all weekend, I would lose track of my food intake and points- I was wrong...
I had 2 good lunches both days; one was a grilled veggie wrap at a coney island, and the other was the veggie omelete with spinach and onions inside, and tomatoes diced on top of it from Bob Evans. It was only 7 points!
I kept to my points all weekend, and even enjoyed a couple of cold brews (light of course).
I weighed in Saturday morning, and found that I had lost 3.2 pounds. I was so glad-I think that gave me the encouragement to be good with points this weekend. I need to deep going.
I bought a new WW scale, I just love it-it takes a little tap, then goes right form zero to your weight. I've heard of scales that deduct or add weigh to a starting weight and it just tells you what you lost or gained- sounds neat-but I like mine...
Tomorrow I am going to try a new WW recipe with Pene and butternut squash. If it's good, I will post it this week!
I hope everyone has a good week!
Have some tea!
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment