Monday, June 25, 2012

Still Going Strong...

The pounds are going away slowly- but I am happy to report that  the total is 5 pounds now. I have been very strict with points and have been walking and biking with my husband. It is so nice to have a companion on this better eating style-healthy living style. Being close to 50- I feel that if I don't get used to this way of living- it could be unhealthy for both of us. With cholesterol counts and irregular heart beats, and stress, it is wise to begin this way of being safe and healthy now!
I have 7 pounds to go to get to my goal- I am sure it will be slow, but I feel ok with that. I remember when I used to be impatient with weight loss- but I realize now, it's ok if you know you are doing your personal best to get where you want to be.
I finished my youngest son's afghan, and am now working on a summer top/winter vest, and a sampler squares blanket for myself. I gave my friend Jackie the prayer shawl I made a while ago- I felt it belonged to her-it is her color and everything...she was greatly appreciative.
Thinking about making the women in my family handbags for Christmas, and my husbands family women, scarves.
Hope everyone is doing well- it is a beautiful day here in Michigan-76 degrees for the high today, but the sun is just wonderful. Walked 4 miles this morning- it was perfect!
Keep active and stay on the healthy path for food choices...
Iced Tea today-
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment