Thursday, March 29, 2012

New year-new me-still!!

Today has been a good day. I have been keeping to points this week, and have been very aware of my moods and my urges to eat. I have been eating the 5 fruits and veggies required of WW, so it has been a great help. I also have been drinking the 6 glasses of water. My husband and I went out to eat last night, and I had hot water with a lemon-what a nice "filler". I ate only half of my veggie omelet and I felt full.
Keeping my food diary is great for me because I can plan ahead, and account for food I want to eat ahead of time. I rarely use my weekly allowance points, but when I need a small piece of candy like a taffy or a mini-tootsie pop drop- I'm good to go!
I had some students ask me today if I wanted a birthday cupcake- it looked so good! I said "no", I'm trying to watch it- and they were very understanding! LOL Middle school kids can be so cool!
I hope my weigh -in next Monday goes well, I'm trying very hard.
With that in mind-time for dinner!
WW oven "fried" chicken, broccoli and sweet potatoes! Yum!
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment