Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Attitude-

I went to weigh in on Monday- I lost 3.2 pounds. I am really excited about that! I had such a struggle with losing 5 and gaining it back- now I feel I am on the weight loss journey I had begaun a while ago. I have to do a lot of self talk, and a lot of planning for the food I will prepare for the week. I made myself walk w/o my husband the other day, and was quite glad I did!
I know that this is a time consuming endeavor-it's not going to happen over night-it cannot be rushed. I think that because I want instant results, I get super upset when I don't lose one week-I need to keep in mind that this took months to put on-it's going to be that way to take it off. Patience is the key, and a good attitude.
I hope everyone reading can learn what I did-relax and enjoy the new foods, fruits and veggies made a different way-adding more seafood to your diet, and a lot of water!
Keeping up with new low fat and heart healthy cookbooks are great too. I have a new magazine called Eating Healthy, and I look at the WW website for recipes, and purchase their cookbooks as well.
There are plenty of websites too-just look!
Have a great day!
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment