Monday, August 2, 2010

Sweet Six Year Olds

I was in Toronto, Canada. It was the end of a long day, and the kids coerced me to go down to the pool on the 3rd floor. I wasn't really in the mood to swim, so I ventured over to the hot tub. The salt water felt soothing, and there weren't many people there, so it was really enjoyable.
A few minutes later, a small, youg girl came into the hot tub with her grandmother. She began to talk to me about her day, and asked me about whether or not I did what she did that day...as we talked, she said that Nathan was smiling at her. I noticed another young boy in a lounge chair beside the pool. I asked if that was her brother, and she said, "No". I then asked if he was her cousin, she again said,"No".
Her grandmother was laughing hysterically, and said, "He's your brother! Your twin brother at that!"
The little girl laughed and said, "Oh yeah- I forgot!"

We laughed so hard!
It's these little stories that make our day-

Makes me wonder how many important things I "forget" in a day!!

Time for Tea!
E-

1 comment:

  1. To be the first to blog on your site is nothing more than pleasure and delight. Who am I?

    I’m the one!
    The one who’s there for you night and day
    The one who cares of what you say

    My heart is yours and love is abound
    For you my dear words can’t be found

    I am the “T” in Sweet E

    ReplyDelete