Monday, July 20, 2015

SweetEandTea

Hello tea lovers!
It's been a very long time since I've last posted. Since 2014, many things have been happening with the catering business. The website is now up and I have a beautiful design and designer, Laura! I love the logo, and I'm sure you will too.
I have had a few teas since last year, and am looking forward for a few more this fall and winter.
My schedule is hectic like many of you- with graduations, My son included, reunions, birthdays and many other things the summer holds for us. My grandmother turned 100 and my great niece turned 1, so it's been a very emotional yet lovely summer so far.
Take a look at the website! www.sweeteandtea.com!
I hope you take some time to wander through the pages and enjoy and see what my goal has been all this time.!
Have a great week!
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment