Wednesday, September 19, 2018

A Blast from the Past-

There is a buzz in the air that my teaching career is on it's way to ending. This is the last year for me teaching 7th grade ELA. I now can concentrate on  catering tea and party planning. 

I have been moderately active in the tea biz, and it's been a lot of fun. I have been involved in many different kind of teas for various reasons; birthdays, adoptions, weddings...

I am now planning a "Witches Tea" for next month! It's my first one of the like, and am excited about it!

I know I haven't blogged since 2014, but my life has turned upside down and sideways since then, and we're landing back on our feet. 

Life is good- life is worth celebrating, and life needs to be enjoyed.

E-
                                  One of my fave students, Sarah...

No comments:

Post a Comment