Friday, August 29, 2014

Tea Times are Changing!

It has been way too long since I've last blogged-
Things are moving in the right direction for Sweet E and Tea! We have a wonderful graphic designer who has worked on our logo this summer for our tea catering business. We have created a logo that I love and soon it will be used for business cards, and my website that is currently under construction.
I have catered a few teas this summer, and have one scheduled for this November.
I like the fact that it has been slow, since we are still in our infancy stages with this business.
Still teaching, I cannot have this turn into a full time job yet. I have a few years left until retirement, and would love to persue a tea house at that time.
I had a tea for mom- It was for a great group of women who mean so much to my mother, and they all showed up in their hats, and gloves! It was precious!
Have a good weekend-
E-


 

No comments:

Post a Comment