Monday, January 6, 2014

Tea in January

As I was looking and drooling over my current January/February issue of TeaTime magazine- I noticed that there is a tea room in Ohio, which is not too far from where I live, that is hosting a Downton Abbey tea throughout the month of January!
Since I have a mother, sister, and sister-in-law all born in the month of January, guess where we are going? LOL
If you've never seen this magazine- please look for it in bookstores and/or on-line and order it! You can get back issues too!
(If you click on my link, you can access it quickly!) :)

I am still in the process of organizing my February Tea for mom and friends, so I looked through all of my crochet patterns and PINS, and found the mug cozies I will make as favors-pink, white and off-white.
I am also picking the menu, but keeping it simple-cream scones for sure!

Today I am going to be looking into beginning my website for my catering company called, "Sweet E and Tea", so I will be letting you know when it is finally up and running!

Well, I better make the most of my "snow day"-no school!!! ( We had the wonderful blizzard for the past 2 days!)

Keeping warm with Harney and Sons! Try it-you'll love it!! :)
E-




 

No comments:

Post a Comment