Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It Truly is A Wonderful Life

Ahhh- my two favorite things, owls and wine! My owl is a cork holder, and the wine bottle is my recent favorite...Zinfully delicious!!
I am so happy this week. I have had some feverishly crazy weeks lately, and monstrously busy schedules since March, hence, the lack of Blogging!
So sorry-
I am grateful for so many things: my son's grades in both college and high school, their health, their love. My father's health, which has altered him a bit, but he is dealing with it the best he can-bless his heart! (Literally!)
My husband-who is ever supporting me, no matter what...I love him.

I have re-joined WW for the 3rd time in my life. I have been on program for 6 weeks and hav elost 6.2 pounds. I am forever looking for low point recipes, and healthy snacks. I want to keep my family as healthy as possible for as long as I can. I only have 10 pounds to go- so I am diligenlty working at this goal, but 1 pound at a time!
I have been obsessed with Pinterest, so I have found many recipes and exercises to keep me interested. We walk outside when we can, and I walk with my Leslie Sansone tapes every morning before work. It is a goal I have kept up since I began.

School is at it's last long lingering weeks. I have been inundated with data, reports and the like for NCA, NWEA,STAR,BRI, WWTE, CCSS, MRA, IRA, and a few others I can't think of at the moment. LOL All of ;yoiu teachers out there know what I mean! It's crazy!
THIS is why we need our summers off- it's getting out of hand.

I hope this week proves to be as wonderful for you as it is to me. WE, as a family, have been through some struggles lately, but all will work out in the end. My father always told me that- I, only now, see what he means by that. Have faith-
With that in mind-
Let's have tea-
E-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment