Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twas the Week Before Christmas

So the presents are almost done being purchased, some were already given (at church) and still others need to be found and wrapped. I have a potluck next week at work and three family gatherings to prepare for.
Am I alone in all this? I know I'm not. It is taking all I have to keep my holiday spirit in tact, but it sure is a tough one. I am all about the reason for the season-but sometimes I just think it's a little rediculous and over rated. I'm not understanding why we do what we do-just for the sake of doing them. I won't go into detail, but it is just making me think way too much this year. I think a lot of what we do is just not necessary.
Having a nice time with good friends and family-that we actually have a relationship with, is great and lovely. Everyone should do more of it-
I hope everyone can muddle through these next couple of weeks with me-
God bless everyone-
Time for tea-
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment