Thursday, November 3, 2011

Big Day

In less than 48 hours, I will be someone's wife. I feel like the luckiest person to have found such a special and most perfect person to share the rest of my life with. When I think of "the rest of my life", I think of spending the winding down years with the one I love and learning and doing a whole bunch of new things with him.
The best thing is that we have many common interests, but at this time we have little time to explore them together- but in the years to come, it will happen. I am looking forward to traveling, new adventures, making the house our home, eventually becoming grandparents (hopefully not too soon!), and enjoying the company of each other and the one's we love.
Our families are coming together this weekend to share our day of commitment to each other-and I love the fact that everyone is so supportive and loving. I haven't seen or heard anything I haven't liked...that says so much.
I have completely given my life and love to him-
I hope he can see that, and know that our days left on this earth together are going to be wonderful because we have each other now.
I love you-
E-

No comments:

Post a Comment